Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy busy busy..

I don't think I've ever been so relaxed with busyness surrounding me before.I have a gazillion things I have to organize,plan,prepare,finalize and for once,I feel like I can do it all.Usually the overwhelming feelings drown me and make me feel like I'm not capable enough to handle everything,but this time it just feels like everything is going to fall into place and nothing can stop me from getting everything done on time and just perfect-or at least as close to perfection as I can get anyway.It's amazing how God can bring so much peace.I've decided that I'm going to leave everything in God's hands and trust Him to help me make it all happen the way He wants it to.Having done that,I can really see the that things are slowly unfolding and I can finally see things happening.It's just such a relief to not have to worry.Thank God that He's God!=P

0 people who make me smile.: