Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged..

8 things I'm passionate about
-God!!!=)
-English..hahaha..can't stand bad english,not that mine's all that good.Which is why I can't stand myself sometimes..hahaha
-having fun and doing nonsense=P
-talking to people(especially love the conversations during sleepovers=D )
-good movies!they can be so inspiring sometimes..=)
-music..i love love love listening to music
-my life principles=)
-living a legacy

8 things I do or say often

-Bum...=P
-Shucks..
-Backside..hahaha
-Gosh!!
-stare at the moon=P
-dream about (_______________)
-elaborate things although they don't need elaboration
-think=) (hope you do this a lot too=P)

8 things I've read recently

-My bible
-Lots of people's blogs
-Text books in school
-All about Him by Colette Caddle
-Text messages sent by friends
-E-mails
-Subtitles from movies..haha
-Words lahhh..!!hahaha

8 songs I could listen over and over again
-Hero by Superchic[k]
-Few songs by Joy Williams
-Anything I loaded into my phone..which is over 30 songs...so yay!!more than 8!!haha=P

8 things I learnt last year

-Add Maths=P
-Physics=P
-Chemistry=P
-Biology=P
-Guys are mega fun to hang out with..ahahah
-I love Miri and I so want to go back there!!!!!!!!
-I cry and blush too easily...it's irritating sometimes!!

-I still need to learn to trust God a lot better..=) working on it...

8 people to tag
-Christina Wee
-Danielle Ng
-Lenna Lai
-Chloe Lee
-Regina Liang
-Melody Ng
-Lim Wen Yee
-Anyone who wants to do it..=P

0 people who make me smile.: