Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lamenting.

We all have ups and downs in our lives,no one can deny that.One moment we feel like nothing in the world can knock us out of our happiness,and the next moment all you want to do is dig a huge pit and hide inside it.I've been facing the latter a lot lately.In fact,I find it so extremely hard to be genuinely happy for more than short periods of time.People tell me it's just a season that I'm going through in life,that it'll be over before I even know it.Yet,none of their encouragements and advice is really helping much.Instead of helping me through my situation,it seems to be driving me deeper and deeper into my sorrow.I'm reaching the brink of it all.I can't find the strength to go on anymore.Everything just seems to get worse day by day.

I know I can turn to God in my moment of pain and hurt.I know He hears me,but its just so hard to gain strength and relief from that sometimes.I just want to shout,"I can't hear You,God!I don't know what You're saying to me or if You're even saying anything to me!I don't want to have to go through this anymore!You said that Your grace is sufficient for me,that I can always look to You for strength,but this time God,I can't seem to find it.I'm so tired,Lord.I just want out of all of this.I need You,but most of all,I WANT YOU!I can't get through this without You,Lord."

0 people who make me smile.: