Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another Day..

CF was really fun.I really opened up to my friends and teachers in CF and it felt really good.I felt such a connection there today and it just made me spill all my worries to them.Our CF is quite small so it wasn't like I was telling the whole world.We shared about how different our churches were and what made us enjoy being in church.We also talked about how the world viewed Christianity today.It was really refreshing and relieving.I've never felt so safe in school like I did today.God really helped me to just believe in them,to trust that they would help me in more ways than I could ever imagine and they did.Although I'm in a methodist school,at least 75% of the student population are Malays.I always get worried when they ask me about Christianity cause I'm worried I might offend them by accident or say something wrong that might cause a conflict.So,being in CF just made me feel good.Today was one of the longest days in my life...

0 people who make me smile.: