Friday, August 10, 2007

Back again..

My busy busy busy schedules are back once again.I'm actually thankful for it because I've been lazing around and procrastinating A LOT this past few weeks.My attitude of not wanting to do anything was really getting on my nerves because I knew I could put in so much more effort into my schoolwork.This past week has been madness.I'm someone who loves to sleep,so when I don't get enough of sleep I tend to get grumpy.A whole week of sleeping earliest at 12pm and latest at 3am because of folios and moral assignments.Finally it's over,at least for now,and I can go back to sleeping at 10pm and getting up feeling good;not sitting on my bed for 10 minutes before my brain actually starts to function properly.
My teacher chose me for MSSKL Merentas Desa.I'm not sure why because I'm not a long distance runner,but I'm up for a challenge,so I don't mind.Today we had our first training session in school.No one told me about it until I reached school in the morning.One of my juniors asked me if I brought my PJ clothes,and I didn't.Thank God I had my was wearing my school shorts under my skirt,so I just had to find a shirt.My teacher gave us 45 minutes to complete the whole 5km distance.I was worried I wouldn't beat the time,and at 1 point I thought I was already over the time limit.When I reached the ending point,my teacher told me everyone finished within the time limit.I was so happy!And I was only about 4 minutes later than the 1st girl.Whee...the training I did on my own really helped.I found out where my weaknesses were today,so I know what to focus on now.I have to thank my "coach" for helping me with the training. =D

0 people who make me smile.: