Thursday, August 2, 2007

Save Me!!!!

Save me from my brothers!!!!Ahhhh!!!!=P Hahahaha..there was this frog or toad or whatever that has been taking refuge in our house for the past few days.I came back from school 2 days ago and it was at the foot of the stairs leading to the dining room.I saw it,and guess what??I screamed like a mad woman!!!=P Hahahaha...Running up the stairs and jumping around saying "KATAK!!!KATAK!!!!".Thinking back,it was hilarious!!My brother,Brian just found the frog again.He was sitting beside me talking to me for about 5 minutes and I had no idea he was holding the frog in his hands!!When I finally noticed it,thank God he wasn't beside me.I would have started a screaming frenzy again.Right,so that's Brian for you.He used to want to be a vet by the way,so that would explain why he's not afraid of animals.

Let's move on to Farrel now.Farrel is probably planning on being an inventor.That still needs to be confirmed.Yea,anyway,he was playing around with his toy truck and then he took the motorcycle helmet and put it on top the bus.Alas!!The motorbus was created.Or has it already been created?O.o???Anyways..I'll post the pictures later..=D

0 people who make me smile.: