Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Day in the Life of Elena=)

Well,I actually 2 things to update about.I'll start with the less exciting and slightly emotional one.
Yesterday we(MGSKL prefects) had our Annual Grand Meeting(AGM) in the school hall.All the Head of Departments-Head of Discipline,Head of Canteen,Head of Cleanliness,Head of Toilet,Head of Students' Affairs,etc.-had to give our final speech as a prefect.It was a hassle for me and I honestly didn't really put much thought into my speech.I just wrote the usual stuff people say when they're stepping down and I was done.The first speech was made by the Canteen Heads;Jaclyn and Siew May.It was quite entertaining listening to their speeches and I actually started to get a little emotional.Next,was me.I got up there,looked around for one face in particular,my partner,Jaya and gave her this enormous smile.I looked at the piece of paper and decidedI wouldn't refer to it.The most unexpected thing happened then.I'm usually just fine when it comes to giving speeches or reports like that,but I had no idea why I suddenly felt the heat creep up to my face and instantly I knew it was turning bright red.SO NOT COOL!!!!!I started to feel extremely hot in my blazer-like really extremely fever hot.So,I said what I had to say and took my seat again.Then Siew May told me that my hands was shaking really badly.I really don't know what had gotten into me.Gosh,it was so embarassing!!!!Hahahaha...So yea,then we listened to all the other speeches.I think everyone was really nervous that day,for some unknown reason.I just really didn't expect to feel nervous.Listening to all the speeches from my peers and then from my teacher advisor,I really felt so proud of all the Senior prefects,soon to be retiring.I never thought I'd ever say this,but I'm actually going to miss being a prefect in MGS.

Now for the exciting news!!MY DOG GAVE BIRTH TO SEVEN PUPPIES!!!and THEY'RE SO EXTREMELY ADORABLE!!!
Sadly,we won't be able to keep them since we'll be moving soon.So,anyone wants a puppy?=) Give me a call or drop me a sms.There are 2 males and 5 females.I'll put up pictures of them soon.=D
Requirements to adopt them(currently known as Do,Re,Mi,Fa,So,La and Ti)=P,
1)Must be a dog lover.
2)Must be willing to shower them with TLC.
3)Must be willing so put up with their silly antics.=P

Oh by the way,they're a mixed breed,and by mixed,I mean I don't know what their heritage are at all...Hahahah...

0 people who make me smile.: