Saturday, July 5, 2008

Some people may find this weird...




..but I am so much more inspired to be a mother thanks so my dog,Paris.As some of you may know,she gave birth to 7 adorable and beautiful puppies 6 days ago.This is her second litter ever and since her first time being a mother,she has improved so much.She wasn't very good at taking care of her first batch of puppies.She would run off to bark at some random stranger outside the house leaving her puppies crying(At least,I think they were crying.).Or she'd run off with one of the puppies hanging off her nipple attempting to get milk.
Since then,she's learned to be so much more attentive to her puppies.If one of the puppies fell off the short ledge of the cupboard they live in(They chose to.=P),she'd quickly pick them up with her mouth and then cuddle them.It's so inspiring.It's amazing how God gave animals parental instincts,what more humans.It really challenges me.If animals can look after their babies that well,why is it there are so many cases of abuse caused by parents all over the world?Why do we hear about cases of child molestation that just make people so repulsed?I don't get it sometimes.
I hope that one day I'll get the privilege to be a mom,and I'll be capable enough to love my child/children,to care for them,to always teach them and be there for them.=]

0 people who make me smile.: