Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Days=)

I woke up today feeling good,which hasn't happened for quite some time now.Mainly because I usually have to wake up against my own willingness.This morning,I actually had enough sleep throughout the night and I really just felt good!I'm convinced that it's a sign that today will be a good day.Today will be a day where I just lay aside my worry about my assignments and presentations.Today will be a day where I lay aside the misunderstandings I had with my college friends over the weekend.Today will be a day where I allow myself to have hope,a day for me to focus on the smaller and simpler things in life.

I had a pool session (Pool Session - A session for Priscilla Chew and Elena Lai to just catch up on each other's lives and laugh like silly people beside the pool) with Pris last night.She came over to my place.She was telling me again how bored she was that day-so bored that she actually read my blog,and by read I mean visited my posts for many years ago.Hahaha..And that made me want to read my old posts too,so I did.I read them just a few minutes ago,not all of them of course,but just browsed through as many as I could.That just made today and even "gooder" day!Hahahah..I realised how much I've grown over these past few years,the seasons I went through and all the old memories that are so precious.Life is good.Life is very very good.Or rather God is good.=) I'm thankful for where I am in my life today,I'm thankful for the good times and the bad times I went through and I'm hopeful and anticipating more to come.=)

0 people who make me smile.: