Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Korean BBQ!!

I went for dinner with Bernard last night,which was pretty much a few hours ago,but since it's after 12,last night.Hahaha.It was our first time having Korean BBQ,so we really had no idea what to expect.We sat down at the table by the window and looked through the menus handed to us by the waiter.We couldn't really figure out how the meal would turn out through the pictures on the menu,so the restaurant owner,this really nice Korean lady assisted us.She recommended some stuff to us and we just agreed to her recommendation.
Honestly,even after her explanation,I couldn't really picture how the meal would turn out.So,we were just sitting there and talking while waiting for the food to arrive.Then Bernard said,"Koreans actually eat very little.",and I just went,"Ohhh...".So,I was really expecting a small portion of food that wouldn't be enough for the both of us.When the food arrived,Bernard and I just stared at all the food.We sat there for slightly over an hour and we were just chewing and chewing and chewing and talking also of course!=P
I'll post pictures when I get them from Berns!!=D

0 people who make me smile.: