Friday, June 1, 2007

AGC 2007

It was fun!It was eventful!It was memorable!It was a major bonding session!It's so many emotions and words fused into one event!I had the best time ever despite the not so comfortable sleeping arrangements,very unhygienic+exposing bath times,waterless toilets and insect-infested ...everywhere.We played Mafia and I re-learned how to play Bridge.Mafia was really funny in the first round.Karyn and I were the Mafias.At one point they could guess that Karyn was the Mafia.Sarah kept saying that she was the Mafia and Karyn kept denying.This is roughly how the conversation went.
Sarah : Karyn,I know you're the Mafia lah!
Karyn : How you know?Just because you said so doesn't mean it's true!I'm NOT the Mafia ok!!
Sarah : But it says so on your card!!!
Karyn looked down at her upturned card.There was a silence for about 3 seconds and sudden;y the whole hall BURST into laughter.Those who were standing fell the ground and rolled with laughter.
Then,later that night,the others went night trekking.Sarah,Denise,Jasmine,Christina and I stayed back.Christina and I were lazy to do it so we used Jasmine as our cover.We said we were going to accompany her since her stomach wasn't feeling well.Denise and Sarah couldn't go because their parents didn't want them to.So the 5 of us reminisced about the 'not so old days'.We shared about our primary school experiences;the silly things we did,the crushes we had,gossiped a 'little'.After rolling around the mattresses laughing like mad people,we did something even sillier.We were listening to some music on my phone and we all just started putting actions to the lyrics of the songs.It doesn't sound funny here,but seriously we were howling with laughter!!At some parts we would go blank and just stare at each other and start laughing all over again.
There are so many other stories to tell!!!Yet,I can't.I have to honour the Fellowship of the Bath,the Fellowship of the Inner Thigh and the Heat Creators.Just to let you know,there was a lot of sabo-ing going on.Hahahaha...

0 people who make me smile.: