Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Of Midnight snacks and Freaky Windows..

I'm at my friend,Rachel's house,at a sleepover.It's 4:35am and we just finished eating macaroni and cheese.Levina and I cooked,and I'm proud to say it turned out quite well,a little too salty because of the cheese,but it still tasted good.Everyone's just lazing around right now,and I'm still trying to decide on whether or not I want to sleep tonight..Hahaha..When we were coming up to Rachel's room,we all got a little frightened.The minute we stepped out of the kitchen,the temperature just literally DROPPED!!It was so cold,and we all started feeling suspicious.Then,when walking up the staircase,the windows which were closed when we went down were opened.I was walking up to the room alone.A few minutes later,Levina and Tinisha came up.Then when all the others came up,they started interrogating the three of us about the windows.We all got really freaked out since none of us touched the windows and there was alarms on the windows.We all tried thinking up reasons for why they were opened.Most of us were thinking 'spirits!!!!!!' and alarms were going off in our heads.The thing that made things worse was that Rachel told me earlier today that she felt like there was something in the room with her the past few days.So,we told Rachel to check with her mom.I was sooooo relieved when Rachel said that her mom opened up the windows because the cheese smell was so strong.PHEW!!!!!

0 people who make me smile.: