Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After Exam Activities

Finals have been over for quite some time now,which is a huge joy!The not very exciting thing about it is that we still have to complete our syllabus for Add Maths,Chemistry,History and Biology.Other than that,we do nothing in class except goof off and entertain each other with our crazy 'performances'.Today was especially nutsy!!It started of with the Prefects' Council Meet,where majority of the prefectorial board was absent.So the Head of Departments gave their respective reports and we did what we usually do in Council Meets;complain about the students!!!Hahahaha!!Yea,so after that we went back to our classes(we missed 1st period thanks to Council Meet =P).Since the attendance for practically all the classes except the Form 5s were so bad,most of the classes combined.4E combined classes with 4M,creating 4ME!!!=P haha..At one point of the day,4E,my class,went back to our own classroom,where we were joking around.The clowns were mainly Jaya,Izzati and me.=) Hehehe..we played 'kung fu',trying to act out parts of the movie Shaolin Soccer,but failing miserably due to excessive laughter,causing a lot of people to just break down laughing.Jaya and I challenged each other to a game called.....I have no idea what it's called,but it's the one where u play scissors paper stone,then the winner takes a step back,and the loser has to stretch their legs to reach the winner.If you don't get it,its ok.Maybe I'll show you one day.Hahaha...I won every single round!!!Wooohooo!!!Then I challenged I Izzati,and I won again!!!Wooooohooo!!!=P Then us clowns,sat on Aien's and my table,playing aeroplane.I was the pilot,and the other two clowns were my passengers.We had lots of sound effects from the other clown-wannabes...ROFL!!!=P JK...So,to sum the whole day up,there was a lot of laughing.=D Today definitely makes it onto my list of Great School Memories.Hehehe...

0 people who make me smile.: