Monday, October 8, 2007

MONG CHA CHA!!!!MC kotakness...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hi!I'm bored!How are YOU?!?!?!?!?!!?!=D *big huge grin* i'm at home,are you at home?I'm sitting beside levina who is sitting beside me!!!!!wooohoooo!!!levina says,"SWEAT!".Levina is holding A BLUE HANKY!!!!which she used to swat her leg in school.She says,"YAY!!!".And is now watching me type this.I say,"YAY!".And we both,"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!".
Ok,now we have stopped,"HAHAHAHA!!!"But after typing this,we start,"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" again.The levina is a bit blur.We are sitting at the dining table,smelling my maid's cooking.My maid says nothing.We are waiting for my mommy to wake up so that we can use the DVD player in the bedroom,but my mommy is sick...=( We are now staring at the screen,waiting for something to happen....

STARE








STARE








STARE









STARE












STILL STARING












OK!!!STOP STARING!!!
Ok,so now we're....still staring...OOOOOO!!!!Mommy's coming down the stairs!!!!And she puts her things on the table!!!and she walks into the kitchen!!!and we go,"HAHAHAHAHHA!" again.Now time to watch Secret...bye!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

0 people who make me smile.: