Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rise and Fall

We were feeling so good!!!Anxious and nervous,but still,feeling extremely good.After all the hard work the past few days,the shouting and getting mixed up,then getting things right again,we didn't get to do Stomp.We were so excited,so hyped up and stuff,and they cancelled all the performances.Sorry if I sound whiny,but it's really disappointing!!So,I was in a really bad mood today.The teachers took such a long time to do their speeches.There's nothing wrong with that especially since it's their retirement,but I'm upset at the fact that the teachers didn't plan it more carefully,that they didn't anticipate things like this to happen and totally smushed our little happy moment.Lol....sigh.....and they want us to do it after the holidays.I can guarantee most of us will forget what we're supposed to play by then.I know I would,what with my horrid memory.Whatever it is,I'll be okay again tomorrow.I thank God for tomorrows...=)

0 people who make me smile.: