Friday, March 16, 2007

Appreciating...

The new shop in Mid Valley I reeaaaaaaaaalllllllly want to check out once it opens.The sign is so cool.^_^

After around 3 months of not having my maid around, she's finally BACK!!!YAY! I'm not that bratty..Having a maid isn't a must for me, but she's really helpful in so many ways. Plus, she's been with my family for 10 years now. She plays such a big part in my family. I know my siblings were mourning when she first left, especially the 2 younger ones. One thing we especially missed was her COOKING!!!! She arrived home yesterday evening. My sister was so happy. Her happiness is infectious, especially with her goofy laugh =P...3 months without her super spicy cooking in the form of fried rice, curry chicken, curry maggie(trust me,her curry maggie is mouth-watering) and soooooooooooo much more was torture.Chili never tasted the same when she was gone.*sniff sniff* Hahaha..seriously, my friend who can tahan almost any kind of spiciness can't take my maid's chili sotong!! Today I ate more than 2 times what I usually eat everyday.That's saying something....
So, the moral of the story is...=P
appreciating things you have around you la duh...=P hehehe..

0 people who make me smile.: