Thursday, March 15, 2007

Outing with buddies and not-so-buddies

So,today I went to Mid Valley with some of my friends and my friend's friends.It was a little weird since we didn't know some of them there but things turned out ok,but now I think I have to admit Jeremy's theory that girls are scary is kinda true,although I'm one.I think our 'gang' sorta scared the guys.Hmmm...I wonder how?Was it our victory dance with Lenna when we found out our Physics teacher won't be in school the whole of next week?(YES YES YES!!!!)Or maybe it's cause Rachel and I went speed-walking throughout the whole outing.Whatever it was...guess it wasn't classified as normal girl attitude.=P...The most fun thing we did was unleashing our inner child.Hahaha..We played around in Toys 'R' Us.Somehow it really did make me feel younger,not that I'm old.(I'm NOT old!!!)Oh ya..once again..we cacat-ed the 'drums' in the arcade.Play until muscles oso bluging adey...=P wahahhahaha..as if..
Neway...here's something for you to ponder=>>>

Like a proud parent,God especially enjoys watching you use your talents and abilities He has given you.God intentionally gifted us differently for His enjoyment.

2 people who make me smile.:

ben said...

wow...god must be really amused by you then eh?XD...hahaha...omg sounds like some pick up line lar...lol...speed walking?...reminds me of another girl...yea...girls r weird~!=]

+ Rei + said...

Lol...I think God enjoys watchin us playin around in Toys 'r' Us!!! Haha...And to think u were embarrassed of enterin Toys 'R' Us last time... Next time must visit again...Haha...speed walking!!! The most fun exercise to do at a mall..Haha... dont forget tht we learn some guys walk super slow in malls...Let me noe whetehr u think they r better to hangout with then the mbs guys...If so, we could probably add them to our outings if u wan...Let me noe!!! Audrey is dyin to go out with u again...Haha (even her bf gets a bit irritated with the attention ur gettin frm her =P)