Sunday, March 18, 2007

Second Tries...Second Best??

So, today's a Sunday, and Sunday = Church. I don't mean to make it sound so much like a routine, but sometimes that's the only way you can look at it. Something Rose said during the leaders' meeting really hit me just now. Knowing that there are 2 services in YC, and attending both services for my whole lifetime in YC has always set a mindset of having a second chance at experiencing God, a second chance at doing whatever it is I wanted to do in the 1st service, during 2nd service. Somehow that sounds weird...Anyway, now as a Leader, it's not right at all to say that or think that since I have a responsibility to my CG members, and if I miss out on something during CG n things like that, they'll miss out too. Plus, I can't say, "Aiya, I'll try again during 2nd service la..", cause during second, they aren't the same batch of people in CG. Chances are whatever I wanted them to learn from that week won't be repeated during other weeks. So, now's the time for me to really be all I can and am supposed to be every single second.

I'll post the pictures from my trip to Camerons(yesterday) soon, I hope...=D

0 people who make me smile.: