Friday, March 23, 2007

Chess comp...

The last four days were really fun!!!I went for a chess competition with my schoolmates Adlina,Ellana,Melisa and a few more people.Haha..Elena,Ellana,Adlina,Levina,Lenna,Christina and [insert fellow 'na' here].Anyway,it was interesting meeting so many people who were so enthusiastic about chess and are seriously pro at it.I'm not that good in chess,but I was there anyway to collect points for coco activities.It was so great meeting my primary school friends like Sheng Teng and Hari again.It really made me realise how much things have changed since then and also how much I myself have changed.I also met a lot of new friends;Rizwana,Thulasi,Amira,Jason...During those 4 days,I have to admit my chess skills have improved a little at least.Hahaha,my worst match getting checkmated in 5-7 steps.That was pretty embarassing,but meeting a new friends in the process made it worthwhile.The weird part was today when my schoolmate,Eeswari wanted me to introduce her to Hari.She's not exactly very likeable and she's really good at irritating people.I've tried to be nice to her but she ended up backstabbing me twice.Now,I try not to get in her way so I avoid contact with her.I know it's not exactly the right thing to do,but...for now,it's better than me saying something to her I know I'll regret.I think that was the first time she ever had a crush on a guy.That's what I hear anyway...

0 people who make me smile.: