Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Making choices...

...are never easy.For me it has been especially difficult to make decisions regarding my school activities.Every year,we have to choose our own clubs and stuff like that.Since Form 1 I've wanted to join the athletics team in my school.Since Form 1,so many things held me back.Things like not having anyone to accompany me in the club,the fact that I don't like the club teacher and she despises me,and now,the fact that I have only one more year in MGS and I still have so many other clubs I want to join;Handball,Volleyball and some other stuff.Sigh,sigh,sigh....Don't know which to choose.So little time left for High School,have to really make the most out of it.One thing to look forward to tomorrow,Volleyball match between my friends!!Whee...

0 people who make me smile.: