Sunday, July 8, 2007

Proper

OK!Time for a proper post now.So I went for FIRE UP!!! and it was AWESOME!!!!Pastor Michael was hilarious.I was practically on the floor,laughing so hard at his jokes and stories.Right..was supposed to tell you more about it..but I feel emo now.*whacks forehead* So,I'll just tell you the funny stuff that took place and save the deep eye bawling stuff for another day.=D We took the bus from church to GT.We being Levina,Kim and me.We met Li Yan and Levina's cg member there.In the bus,they played westlife songs.I highly dislike westlife!!!!Levina used to love westlife so much when she was younger,she still does actually.So she was singing along with her cg member and dancing weird dances.They were also making funny sounds that made some people just turn to stare at them with the 'o.O??' expression.Kim took out her phone and recorded part of it.Ask her if you want to see another one of Levina's cacatedness =P. So, after everything right,Levina,Kim and I were the last ones there together with Joel(who left soon after) and Rose,who was waiting for us.Levina,being the brainiac that she is,sat on the wheelchair and started rolling around,or attempted to at least.She couldn't steer it.It kept going round and round in the same direction.I was laughing so much until tears came out.Then we started jumping around the place-it was huge and dark and super echo-y- so that the mosquitoes wouldn't suck our blood.In the end,we followed Rose to the South Pacific Restaurant in around PJ since it was already super late.Levina's mom picked us up from there.During the ride there,we sat on Rose's car seat.Let me elaborate on that.Rose's car seat was folded since half the keyboard was poking out of the boot.The boot wasn't big enough to fit the keyboard,so half of it was protruding through where the seat was supposed to be.So it was also sitting on the seat with Levina and me.We looked like super tall people whose bodies were too long for the car until our heads were bent to one side since there wasn't enough space to sit upright and not be stopped by the ceiling.Hahaha..If you don't get it,it's ok.I'm not sure I'm speaking english right now either.Feeling a little light headed and my eye is swollen.WHOOPEE!!I shall leave the computer now..Farewell!!!=D

0 people who make me smile.: