Thursday, July 5, 2007

Of Amazingly Ordinary Days

It's so amazing when sometimes you're just going through your day and the simple things just trigger the Holy Spirit inside us.When you feel like today's nothing special and it's just another day you have to spend doing the same things again.I've never felt so connected to the world like I do now.It's like having a private movie playing in my head showing me scenes of the many people around the world.Faces I don't know just appear and it's as if I can feel the things they're feeling now;happiness,pain,anger,frustration,love,sympathy.I love the fact that even though there are over I don't know how many billion people in the world,we're all connected in some special and unique way.We all have similar thoughts,opinions,feelings about at least one thing in our lives.God just gets you thinking about the thing you want to do the most despite the tight schedules and the busyness we tend to get caught up in.He starts questioning me about my plan for the future and how committed I will be to get that plan started.Journeys are never easy,but they are very simple.A journey,to me,is something you willingly commit yourself to and no matter what,you keep to it,always striving to overcome any rocky roads and tall mountains to see what's on the other end of the road.A journey has its ups and downs.I used to be so scared when I start falling(not literally),I always have thoughts of giving up and impossibilities that I won't be able to break free of.I have to trust God.I have to stop being ashamed of myself and my abilities,and accept them as God's gifts to me.I know God has a plan for my future,a purpose for my existence.My faith needs to be strong and unwavering.I have the love of my God with me no matter what the circumstances are.Lord,I love You......

0 people who make me smile.: