Monday, July 9, 2007

WHY????????(X10000)

How is it possible that people have the heart,or should I say brains to murder anyone???Murder is one thing,burning the poor person up and then chopping the body up and scattering it around???What do you call that?I CALL IT PURE STUPIDITY/INSANITY/BRAINLESSNESS/HEARTLESSNESS/(insert any other insulting word here).I was so shocked and disgusted by today's front page news(on the Star).How does a person live with himself/herself knowing he/she did something that horrible and plain wicked??How do you NOT feel bad when you're doing it??What is wrong with these people's minds?Are they mentally retarded or just plain SICK!!!It's terrible to know that they are living in the same country as you and who knows how many others are out there in the world.How do they bare the guilt?Or are they immune to guilt or something??Reading the article just made me so mad.I was furious and just wanted to punch the stupid person.She was just a little girl and they had to do that to her!!!!!!!Dude!!!If you wanted to hurt someone so badly,just try slapping yourself across the face REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD 100 TIMES!!!That should leave you a mark for quite some time.Why take away the life of an innocent child?If getting a slap is already painful enough,imagine YOURSELF getting burnt and chopped like some piece of meat!!I really can't imagine what's in your retarded head!!!!!!You just piss me off so much!!!!!!!

0 people who make me smile.: