Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pregnant Women

During English,we had to talk about the types of food growing children,teenagers,pregnant women and elderly people needed.We were given yesterday to prepare,but as usual,my group just decided to wing it.Despite the lack of preparation,our teacher said we were quite good.=D Then while another group was presenting their discussion,the whole class got sidetracked and started focusing on the topic of pregnant women.Our teacher told us about well,childbirth and how she had to go through a ceaserian or however you spell it.This is the down side of being in a girls school,the teachers just go on and on about this particular topic in very detailed and accurate description.They have no mercy on us because 'You girls will go through it one day.Don't worry,it isn't AS PAINFUL as it sounds'.Right,that makes me feel so much better.My friend Jaya,she was so funny!!Whenever my teacher described how they sew the wound after ceaserian,she screamed so loudly until everyone in class was laughing so much.She kept saying,"So painful!So painful!".My teacher was laughing so much too.So now,my whole class is freaked out at the idea of getting pregnant,including me.=P Then towards the end of the class,the last group did their presentation.It ended up to be a debate session.Everyone kept disagreeing with whatever my friend Thaaraniy was saying.It was so fun!We were supposed to write an essay,but in the end,we ran out of time because of we spent so much time debating and squealing.I love my classmates..=D Being in an all girls school really isn't that bad.Those who think otherwise,too bad for you.=D

0 people who make me smile.: